Wednesday, November 26, 2008

quiz ripped frm liqin's blog
coz i got nothing to do oso...

1) (My friends)love me!

2) (Im listening to) 一个人的抒情歌。

3) (Maybe i should learn) how to concentrate on my studies

4) (I love) myself

5) (My plan) is to let me and my friends enjoy etp outing on 4th dec!

6) (I dont understand) why time passes so fast

7) (I lost) nothing

8) (People say)i m cute!=D

9) (I'm missing) great days having lunch with sarahtyx

10) (Love means)loving someone at any cost??? i dunno...

11) (Somewhere, someone is) watching you???

12) (I'm always searching for) things...cos my hse is too messy...

13) (Forever seems) undefinable.

14) (I do not want to) lose my friends

15) (My mobile phone) is beside me...

16) (When i wake up in the morning) i didnt realised it was alrdy 9!!!

17) (I get annoyed when) someone keep pestering me

18) (Parties are) fun yeah!

20) (Today i) will be sending something to sarahtyx hse!!!

21) (Tmr i will be) still me...

22) (I really want) be a hse designer

23) (I miss) Wanzhen

24) (What is your phone brand?) sony ericssion

25) (What's the last 3 digits of your num.?) 726

26) (What does the second message in your inbox say?)Eh...okay. should be can. :} -sarahtyx

27) (Who was the last person you rang?) going to ring on sarahtyx soon!!! forgotten the last time i rang on someone le

28) (Who was your last missed call from?) mama office

29) (What does the oldest message in your inbox say?) yah wad time u wan? :] -wanzhen

30) (Who comes after J?) leona..no frens tat starts with 'k'

40) (Go to your sent messages- see what the 10th message say.) so r u feeling ok? 2moro hav lunch 2gether? -to sarahtyx

41) (Who is your network provider?) m1

42) (How many messages are there in your inbox?)uncountable

43) (Who do you have on speed dial 3?) no one.

44) (If you're using prepaid card, how much credits do they have?) im not using that.

45) (Who is the first person who comes after C?) delyse

46) (What do you have as your main ringtone?) crush

47) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl!
sarahtyx
boee
annabelle
chanel
huiying
jennifer
anyone
anyone
anyone
anyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home